Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Baby, I'm Back.

I am so excited to announce that I am finally back! I have missed having a creative space and a place to share my thoughts. So much has changed over these past two months, take a look below to see what I have been up to. 


Since my last post I have moved to Virginia where I am attending a small liberal arts college nestled between the Appalachian mountains. I have not even been here a month, and I am already in love with this place, these people, my classes, the mountains and all the amazing opportunities that are coming my way. 

Instead of a personal style blog I would like to focus more on making this into a place for all types of photography. I want to show you a piece of my life with every picture, and allow you all to feel like a part of the adventure. I can't wait to see where this blog goes over the next few months, but for now welcome back!

- S


No comments:

Post a Comment