Sunday, June 28, 2015

Graduation




 

I am officially a high school graduate... 
I can't even comprehend that. I am done. Twelve years of school spent with the same people, in the same place and it's all over. That's insane to think about. I have no idea where the time went and honestly I am scared by how fast it went by. The thought of graduating terrified me right up to the moment that I walked down our turf field to my seat, but then I sat down and somehow my mood shifted and I was at ease with it all. Graduating high school is this huge, scary thing but now I've done it and I am ready for this next chapter of my life. 

More importantly, while I had a minor "I am so old" breakdown, I was wearing this gorgeous, slightly off white jumpsuit. I felt so fierce. Most people chose to wear white sundresses but I went for something bolder and I am so happy that I did. 

- S



No comments:

Post a Comment