Sunday, May 03, 2015

Welcome to the Adventure

Dress & Hat: H&M Vest: Vintage Shoes: Vintage Nine West

 I would like to dedicate this post to all of my new followers out there! Let me be the first to say, welcome to the adventure!
I started this blog in January of 2013, I have always believed that I have something unique and interesting to offer. The blog has evolved into something I could have never imaged, it has become a portfolio of my work and a place to express myself and personal style. For those of you who don't know me outside of the online community I like to joke that I am a one women show because I do all the photography, styling and editing that goes into each blog post. I have a Cannon Rebel T31 camera that is basically my best friend and a cheap but sturdy tripod that I use to take all of my photos. Once I scout a location for the photos I use my cameras built in timer to take self portraits. Then I edit the photos with iPhoto, the iPhone app called Afterlight and sometimes photoshop. The next step is to upload everything into my blogging platform, Blogger and create the post.
 I am extremely proud to say that I am able to do all of this on my own. It allows me to get a feel for many different aspects of the fashion and blogging world. 
Once again thank you for visiting my corner of the internet!

- S

No comments:

Post a Comment