Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Heat Wave

 
Pants: Free People Shirt & Shoes: Forever21

Here in New Jersey we go from perfectly reasonable 60 degree weather to 85 and humid, it's absolutely horrible. What happened to a nice mild spring? At least I have the perfect excuse to break out some of my summer clothes. Including these fabulous, brand new, black sandals. Two words. Velcro and holographic. What more can I say. These slip on sandals are perfect. Hit up your local Forever21 if you want some super cool kicks just like these. 

Life update: I have officially decided to attend college starting this fall! I am so excited! As to not spill my entire life on the internet I won't be telling you all where I am going... sorry about that! Things are starting to wind down at school and the prospect of college is starting to look really good!!!

- S

No comments:

Post a Comment