Monday, May 11, 2015

Follow The Yellow Brick Road

Overalls: Thrifted Shirt: H&M Shoes: Free People

The title of this post might be slightly misleading, there is no yellow brick road to follow. But hopefully you all get my Wizard of Oz reference, especially because I am in my "Dorothy" shoes. In an ideal world, these little red booties would send me home as I click my heels together. I find myself repeating "I want to go home! I want to go home!" way to often in school these days, to bad my shoes aren't sparkly enough to have any magical powers. 

I did a little exploring for an interesting location for these photos, we have some really cool abandoned greenhouses in my town. They are filled with evidence of pervious use and the marks of people who have passed through. Right now they are extremely run down but I am sure that at one point in time they were just as beautiful as they were useful. All in all a very cool spot.

- S

No comments:

Post a Comment