Saturday, April 18, 2015

Showtime


Shirt: Brandy Melville Button up: Gap Pants: H&M Shoes: Converse

This week went by so quickly, just like most things recently. I went to see three shows and embarked on many adventures over the course of the week. It started of with a bunch of local bands last weekend, and then a Walk the Moon concert on Wednesday which was a amazing. They played a Terminal Five in New York City, a larger venue but we were close enough to the stage that it didn't matter. On Thursday I saw The Mowgli's, in a more intimate club setting right by China town so of course we had to stop for some lomain. All in all a very tiring but exciting week.
 I have some big news I am dying to share with you all, I am just waiting for the right time to make the announcement. So stick around I'm sure it will happen soon!

- S

No comments:

Post a Comment