Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Spring is in the Air

I know that standing ankle deep in snow doesn't exactly scream "spring is here"! But trust me warm weather is finally on its way. The foot of snow on the ground is nothing compared to what it was just a few days ago, sunshine and 50 degree weather can work wonders. 

Dress: Free People Shirt: Urban Outfitters Sweater: Forever21 Boots: H&M


The spring sunshine is a welcomed gift, although I am sorry to see this wonderful winter go. I will miss the snow and freezing cold temperatures. 

Big things are coming in the next few days, tomorrow a group of my friends and I are headed down to the beach for a concert and I am so excited! Then this weekend I am going to Teen Vogue's Fashion University in New York City which will be amazing and I will be sure to post all about it!

- S

No comments:

Post a Comment