Monday, March 09, 2015

No Makeup Monday

Hello everyone! I am officially back! I am so sorry that it has been so long since I last posted. My school's spring musical, Sweeney Todd just ended yesterday and I am so sorry to see it go. It was the last show of my high school career, and the beginning of so many goodbyes. But it was wonderful and I had an amazing time working on costume crew!

Dress: Aqua Socks: Free People Shoes: Stuart Weitzman 

I have been wanting to write this post, No Makeup Monday, for a while now. Most days, I tend not to wear a lot of makeup for a few reasons and here is why you should too. 

1) Putting on makeup takes time so use that extra few minutes in the morning to get some more sleep.
2) Makeup can clog your pores so let your skin breath by taking the time to go all natural.
3) We are all beautiful and we don't need makeup to make us feel better about ourselves. Let your inner beauty shine threw as we leave the makeup behind (for at least a few days)!

I must say that I do love getting all dolled up with tons of makeup and a great outfit. But sometimes its nice to take a step back from that. So I challenge you to go makeup free at least once a week and see how it makes you feel!

- S

No comments:

Post a Comment