Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Mix & Match

Turtleneck & Sunglasses: Forever21 Pants: Vintage


Mixing prints is one of my favorite things to do, I love the way these two opposite prints somehow work perfectly together. The stripped, cropped turtleneck is just the right length for my high waisted golf pants. I accented with gold jewelry such as my favorite collar necklace and a thick cuff. My light pink round sunglasses really added to the 70's vibes that I was rocking.

I have some big news for you all... 
Tomorrow I am headed to my first ever fashion week show!! I AM SO EXCITED!!! My mom got tickets to the Desigual show and I am going with my friend Sarina! I really cannot express how excited I am, fashion week is such a huge part of the fashion world and I cannot wait to experience my first show! Now I have to go and figure out what I am going to wear tomorrow...
 I will be sure to post all about it!

- S

No comments:

Post a Comment