Monday, February 23, 2015

Getting Back Into The Swing Of Things...

Winter break is officially over and I am so sad to see it go...
It was such a great week, full of amazing adventures! 
Now I am back in school and totally lacking any motivation, as a second semester senior I am so over school work. Too bad my teachers won't give me a break!

 Dress: Free People Turtleneck: Uniqlo Shoes: Stuart Weitzman 

I tend to wear this Free People dress more in the summer, but I love it layered over a simple black turtle neck. The dress is navy and black lace, although in the pictures it shows up darker.

My school's spring musical is next week. 
We are doing Sweeney Todd this year, the costumes are pretty simple. Mostly plain long skirts and shirts, the best part is that most of the characters are poor so we have spent a ton of time destroying the costumes to make them look dirty and ripped. 

I apologize in advance for the lack of posts over the next few weeks!

- S

Thanks to my amazing friend Jackie for the pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment