Monday, January 05, 2015

New year.... Same you?

After reading the article on the Free People Blog about style resolutions for the new year I was inspired! I decided to come up with some style aspirations of my own for this year, check them out below!


1) I will not even attempt to define my style this year, I will wear whatever I want no matter what.


2) I will be wild, free, and adventurous with my style and life. 


3) I will attempt to experiment with textures, jewelry, and ideas while searching for unique pieces.


4) I want to wear whats in my closet or donate it! (this will be exceptionally difficult, I am so bad at purging my clothes)


5) I will try to be more inspirational with my style!


February is the month where new years resolutions go to die, but I will not let that happen this year! I am determined to keep these up!

- S

Dress: H&M
Socks & Vest: Free People
Shoes: Stuart Weitzman 

No comments:

Post a Comment