Thursday, January 15, 2015

Neutrals with a Twist


Sweater: Everlane Pants: Urban Outfitters Shoes: Converse Jacket: Vintage 


Neutral colors man. They are great. So great. Especially when mixed with a loud print. I love this simple yet classic look that I wore yesterday. 

Right after I took these pictures I went on a walk with my dog in the woods and brought my canon film camera. Recently, I have strayed away from taking pictures with my film camera, but I fell in love with that type of photography again yesterday. Using a film camera makes me stop and think about what I am taking pictures of instead of aimlessly snapping shots like I do with my digital camera. It makes each image more precious. I can't wait to develop the film in school and see how it turned out! I included a few of my finished art projects from school in todays post, like the collage I just finished in photography and a painting I did in my art class.

- S

No comments:

Post a Comment