Thursday, January 29, 2015

Confidence is Key Take 9


Shirt & Vest: Free People Pants: DKNY Shoes: Converse

Confidence comes from both a mental and physical acceptance of who you are. 
This year my moto is "Strong body, strong mind." I have done a pretty good job with sticking to that, but its only january... I really want to be strong and healthy inside and out because when I am I always feel more confident. I think that confidence really comes from being the best version of you, which includes being healthy. So give it a try!
 The whole strong and healthy body idea has pushed me to becoming a vegetarian for many moral reasons, but I honestly don't know how long it will last because I am usually a huge carnivore! And I strongly believe that chicken fingers should be there own food group!

- S

All photos courtesy of my friend Jackie!


No comments:

Post a Comment