Sunday, January 11, 2015

Confidence is Key Take 8

"Confidence is Key" posts are finally back! I am sorry that it has taken me so long to get back on track with these. 

 

One of my new years resolutions is to be more honest. I am not very good at opening myself up to other people, and I tend to keep everything bottled up inside. But this year I would like to change that, I think that honesty is always the best policy and I am going to start working towards that. Confidence stems from being okay with every flaw and weakness that comes with being human and allowing yourself to look past that to the more positive parts of who you are. So being open with those around you will allow you to accept who you really are. Take your vulnerabilities and use them to gain strength and confidence. 

- S

No comments:

Post a Comment