Thursday, January 08, 2015

365 days later....

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY TO THE ADVENTURES OF S!!


happy birthday to my blog,
happy birthday to my blog, 
happy birthday to the adventures of s,
happy birthday to my blog!

I can't believe that it has been two years since I started my blog! It has gone by so fast and this blog has changed so much, check out a years worth of posts below...

January...



February...

March...


April...


May....




June...


July...


 August...


September...


 

October...



November...



December....



What a year it has been...

It's crazy how fast time flies and how many things can change so quickly! I can't wait to see what becomes of this blog, I hope to inspire more people and see my audience grow. Thank you all for reading my blog! Big changes are coming and adventures await!!

Happy Birthday to The Adventures of S!

- S

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! I still can't believe you met the girl from Man Rappeler...

    ReplyDelete