Saturday, December 13, 2014

From the Steps of The Met

On thursday my photography class and I went on a field trip to The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City.

 IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!

I love The Met and all the exhibits that it has to offer. Of course we took a trip to the photography installment of Thomas Struth who's beautiful photos include black and white city scenes from all over the world. We also saw the Costume Institutes exhibit Death Becomes Her, which featured black mourning gowns and veils. 

Take a look at my city adventure....


After a few hours of walking around the museums and visiting all the exhibits we embraced the cold weather and walked a few blocks to the nearest Shake Shack. After some great and greasy burgers we headed back to the museum for some more wandering around and art viewing. 

Visiting a museum always inspires me to be more creative. I learned so much and I hope that I will be able to use what I have learned in the future.

- S

1 comment: