Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Do you even golf?

The answer to the question above is no... but that doesn't stop me from wearing my favorite vintage, golf pants. They have the perfect color scheme for the holiday season, and are actually super comfy. I love them paired with this classic white, lace shirt, and simple gold accessories, like my belt and "S" necklace.

I am wearing another one of my sister's knitted creations, this beautiful and really warm pink hat. Be sure to check out her Etsy store here!

 Things have been so crazy busy yet super exciting at school this week, because everyone has been hearing back from colleges! Which is stressful but at the same time its so thrilling to hear about where everyone will be next year. I have heard back from multiple schools, and gotten into two out of three of my top choices, I should hear back from the third school in january. 

Time is moving so quickly right now, and it needs to slow down. A little over six months until I graduate and that is a terrifying thought... My plans for next year are still so up in the air but I am ready to know what my future will hold!

- S

Shirt: H&M
Pants: Vintage
Shoes: Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment