Saturday, November 15, 2014

Winter is Coming

Its the middle of November and Winter has finally set in. The other night we had our first snow, it wasn't a lot and it didn't even stick to the roads but it was something. I love snow, especially right after it falls, its beautiful and enchanting. 

The pictures below feature one of my favorite Winter dresses. It has a loud and colorful print, with a really great length and fit. It has a button up back and sleeves which adds a sort of victorian feel. I paired it with my white, fluffy H&M coat and my moms black over the kneed boots. Take a look and see....



I am sorry for the lack of posts this week, my schools fall play is this weekend and I have been crazy busy! But tonight is closing night which is bittersweet but at least I will have more time to blog next week!

- S

Dress: Free People
Jacket: H&M
Shoes: Stuart Weitzman

No comments:

Post a Comment