Monday, November 24, 2014

Skull & Bones

I am trying to step up my photo game for this blog, I want all my pictures to be unique and interesting. I have been editing all of them on my phone with my favorite app, Afterlight. I hope that everyone loves the change just as much as I do! 
Take a look and see...




I love this skull in a headpiece, oversized tee shirt that I borrowed from my big sister. It has just the right amount of bagginess and is the perfect length (too bad it isn't my shirt)! I paired it with my mom's DKNY, half pleather pants (that I also wish were mine) and my favorite grey vest. 

Today was a beautiful day, in the afternoon the temperature got to almost 70 degrees and it was so  sunny. It was the ideal middle of november day and a great break from the freezing cold temperatures.

- S

Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Pants: DKNY
Vest & Shoes: Free People
Sunnies: Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment