Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Horsing Around

Say hello to my horse shirt, this bright red shirt is printed with the tiniest, navy blue horses. This shirt just makes me happy every time I wear it. 

You might have noticed that I cut my hair again! Ever since I went to the salon to get my hair cut I have been annoyed with its length, I wanted shorter and choppier. So I got just that. I now have the perfect shoulder length hair! 

Costume crew for my schools fall play is finally over, and I am so sad to see it end. This year we had so many new girls, and they are all amazing. Funny. Adorable. And really just some of the greatest people ever. We had so much fun. We jammed to Tay-Sway after every show. Ate a bunch of food. Took some really great (horrible) selfies. Drove in the official costume crew van (my suburban). And had a great time. I can't wait for the spring musical to begin so we can be together again!

- S

Shirt and vest: Free People
Pants: Paige denim
Shoes: Vintage Stuart Weizman 

No comments:

Post a Comment