Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Bringing Cheetah Back

My cheetah printed coat is finally back in action! I was beyond excited to pull this baby from the back of the coat closet where it hung during the long summer months. Let me remind you that it's 100% polyester and no animals were harmed in the making of it, which has become my catch phrase for the coat whenever I wear it. 


It has been way too long since I have warn this Aqua dress. Its such a great and easy winter staple. And I love the faux leather peter pan collar mixed with the black and white checkered print. This combined with my cheetah printed coat made for a very loud outfit today.

- S

Coat: Thrifted/Vintage/my moms
Dress: Aqua
Socks: Free People
Shoes: Stuart Weizman/my moms

1 comment:

  1. this outfit is too good - tina belcher

    ReplyDelete