Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Overload

This post is loaded with everything from new shoes to new hair to a fun weekend away. Scroll on through and see what you find!

Lets start with the NEW SHOES.. last night I ventured into my moms closet and found some great shoes, including these. I feel like they are librarian meets businesses women loafers, with the perfect little heel. 

Next up... the hair. I may or may not have cut my own hair last night and I may or may not be so happy with the outcome. I knew that I wanted short hair so I grabbed some scissors and started to cut. It felt great. I got to control just how short it went, which never happens when a stylist cuts it. I think that the reason it worked out so well for me is that I planned on getting a hair cut today (which I did) so it didn't matter if I screwed up because all would be fixed. In my next post my hair will be even shorter!

And now... I am obsessed with neck scarves. This red polk-a-dot Jcrew scarf is the perfect length to play around with different ways to tie it. But I love the way this adorable little bow looked, eventually there will be a "how to tie a neck scarf" post but first I have to learn some other ways.

Lastly... I spent this past weekend with my big sis at her college! We had a fabulous time and it was so great to see her, but that also explains why I haven't posted a lot lately. 

- S

Tee Shirt: H&M
Pants: Urban Outfitters
Kimono: Free People
Scarf: Jcrew
Shoes: Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment