Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Gone Hunting

I feel like with the combination of these army green harem pants and this intense flower printed shirt I look like I am about to head into the woods with a riffle on my shoulder. With the addition of an orange vest instead of this camel colored one I could be ready for hunting season. I would blend in perfectly with the lush leafs of the forest. 

My kitty Calvin joined me for my pictures today, which is ironic because he is a killer cat and quite the hunter. 

Also please note the Birkenstock's that have found their way to my feet, I think that these were actually my older sister Shelby's from her high school days. But they fit me perfectly, which saved me some money, and oh man are these comfortable! 

- S 

Pants + Shirt: H&M
Shoes: Birkenstock's
Vest: Vintage


No comments:

Post a Comment