Thursday, September 18, 2014

The Magic of Lipstick

Let me begin by saying...
I AM NOT A LIPSTICK AMATEUR. 
I have been wearing lipstick since this past Winter so I must be pro, right? Ya, no. But I would not call myself an amateur lipstick wearer. Ever since my first lipstick purchase, a bright red Revlon color stay, I have been in love. 
Lipstick is such a small thing but it can really make or break a look. Its the perfect final touch of color and pulls together any outfit. 


Romper: Aqua 

Seven months after buying my first lipstick, I am now the proud owner of 15 different kinds, all with unique shades and made by different brands. My lipstick game is so strong. As of now my favorite lipstick is Trish McEvoy's glossy perfect coral. It adds a noticeable amount of shine and is such a fun color. 

- S



1 comment:

  1. I LIKE THAT THINGS ARE BOLDED IT MAKES ME FEEL BOLD dare I say AUDACIOUS

    ReplyDelete