Friday, September 05, 2014

Red

Today was sort of monumental.
Mmm where to start... well first things first my new obsession came to me via USPS yesterday, and I like to view them as my "hooray you survived your first day of school" or the "perfect pick me up" after finally realizing that summer is actually over. And they are... MY RED BOOTIES!!!! Keep scrolling down to meet these beauties. 

Shoes and shirt - Free People 

What do you think? Perfection, right? YES. I am so excited to wear them constantly this fall. I thought about going for the typical brown booties, but I couldn't find a style and color combo that I really loved. So I got these and I am beyond happy for making that choice. 

Now for the other big thing that happened to me today... Are you ready for this? Drum roll please! I GOT MY LICENSE!!! Yes you heard right I am officially a licensed driver, and an R rated movie goer!! Woohoo. Freedom here I come!!

- S











No comments:

Post a Comment