Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Beachin'


 Bathing suit and sun glasses - Forever 21 shorts - Urban Outfitters

As you can probably tell from my pictures, I am at the beach! One amazing week on an island off the coast of North Carolina. Filled with hours spent lounging on the beach reading, outdoor showers, drifting over the waves in the clear blue ocean, running to the point with the dogs, bike rides, star gazing, klondike bars, golf cart rides, and sun burns. My family has been going to the beach in North Carolina every year since before I was born, about 25 years. We always spend as much time as possible on the beach because the week goes by fast and then it's a year before were back in the sand again. 

This year I really got inspired by all the bathing suit trends, I love the one pieces full of cut outs or bustier like bikinis. I bought a bunch from Forever 21 in the beginning of the summer, and this one is my absolute favorite.

- S

No comments:

Post a Comment