Saturday, July 12, 2014

Summering In The South Of France Take 1


 The south of France is so different from anywhere I have ever been. Every road leads to another small village filled with picturesque stone buildings and thin flower covered streets. On every corner there is a cafe wafting an abundance of fragrances that are like nothing else I have ever smelled; freshly made crepes, filled with chocolate or cheese and ham,cheese, and ice cream, oh the ice cream. French chocolate or caramel flavored ice cream topped with whip cream.

Since I have arrived we have visited many different villages, all filled with a similar type of beauty and architecture. Many of the buildings date back to the early 1800s. Walls made of stone, roofs pieced together with wooden shingles, colorful shutters and beautiful gardens. 

- S


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE ALL THESE PHOTOS OMG I AM SO JEALOUS!! <3 <3 <3 :) :) :) I MISS YOU, WRITE ME BACKKKKKKKK LOSER HEHE ILY

    ReplyDelete