Tuesday, June 10, 2014

one shirt, three ways





Shirt: Twenty Skirt: BCBG Shorts: Urban Outfitters Pants: Free People Bag: Forever21 Jacket: Ralph Lauren

This one shirt offers a world of possibilities.
I got it after participating in the AIDS walk in New York City a few weeks ago with the Bloomingdales team. I don't think that I would ever buy it for myself, but if its free then hey why not?!
I love the way it looks when I wear it with a skirt (which is what I wore to school today) or pants, there can be some skin showing without being way too much. It is classy yet fun and summery. But I also love the way it looks thrown over a sleeveless button down, because it allows the flower print fabric to seep through. The shirt is very versatile and thats what I love about it!

- S


No comments:

Post a Comment