Monday, May 12, 2014

Life According to Instagram



 These past few weeks have been crazy busy! This past weekend went by in the blink of an eye! My oldest sister, Shelby (in the above picture) graduated from college! My parents make a big fuss about college graduations, especially because there are so many of us (I am one of five) and we are rarely all together anymore and quite frankly graduating from college is a BIG DEAL. I could not be prouder of my big sis! We have two college graduations down and three to go! I had a great time wondering around the small college town and seeing the sights all while hanging out with the fam. 
I have a crazy busy schedule this week with all the make up work I missed, along with going to meet my all time favorite blogger, Leandra Medine on wednesday and prom on FRIDAY! I'm not really sure how excited I am for that last one because I usually shy away from school sanctioned event (especially dances) but I am sure it will be fun!
Be on the look out for an outfit post in the next few days. Follow my instagram below for more constant updates!


- S



No comments:

Post a Comment