Thursday, May 22, 2014

I Think I'm In Love...

Shirt: Thrifted Free People Pants: H&M Shoes: Urban Outfitters Bag: Armani

 This bag, this amazingly lovely and perfect bag is probably one of my most prized possessions. Well technically its my moms but I have had my heart set on it for as long as I can remember, so I intend to make it mine! I think my mom bought it sometime in the 90s, so it's sort of like vintage Armani, which is of course the best kind! I think that its really important for every girl to have the perfect go to bag, ready for any situation that may come her way! If you haven't found your "soulmate" in a bag keep looking! There is that one great bag for every girl, and in most case there are many!

Follow these simple steps to finding your perfect match!

1) Find a neutral color that goes with everything.
2) Pick a brand that will last forever.
3) That being said also pick a style that will never go out of fashion. Think classic.
4) Think about the size of the bag. Is it big enough to fit your phone and wallet? If not you probably won't use it.
5) Make sure the bag is durable. You never want your perfect bag to break or fall apart.
6) Think about how that bag makes you feel... I'm serious. If you carry it and you feel like your on top of the world then ding ding you have a winner!

- S


No comments:

Post a Comment