Thursday, May 01, 2014

Black & White

Forever21 skirt, Calvin Klein shirt, Urban Outfitters shoes

Mixed prints + neutral colors + a perfect spring day = one happy me! 
I absolutely love this daisy printed skirt from Forever21 especially combined with another neutral pattern. I wanted to add a lot of gold colored jewelry but searching through my box this morning I realized I don't really have any, I guess I need to get on that. Today it reached a beautiful 73 degrees and it finally felt like summer was on its way especially after three days of rain! Spring is definitely my favorite season, it's a time for rebirth and beauty, and the start of long nights and all the freedom that the summer brings. I can't wait to be free from school and everything that comes with it! T-minus one month and 24 days until school it over!



- S
















No comments:

Post a Comment