Thursday, April 03, 2014

Transition


Transitions are hard no matter what. The switch from months of freezing cold to warm and sunny spring is especially difficult. There are days when birds chirp peacefully as a morning wake up call and the warmth from the sun is strong from the moment it rises. But there are also days when spring feels years away. 
Clothing is just another factor of the transition period. For me the shift from black to white will be especially hard. No longer will I be able to walk down the hall to my mom's closet and steal her clothes, because her shelves are consumed with only black garments. In other words.. I NEED new clothes, I do not just want them, I absolutely have to have them or else I will not make it to this summer. Recently I purchased an awesome white circle skirt from H&M and clunky, black sandal things from Topshop so be on the look out for those. I do see new clothes in my future so stick around to see how I stumble my way into spring!


- S

Dress: H&M
Socks: Tommy Hilfiger
Shoes: Vintage Nine West

The quote pictures are all from Pintrest.








No comments:

Post a Comment