Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Standing Still


I feel like lately I have been stuck in a sort of style rut, my inspiration is seriously lacking and all I want to wear is my "mom" jeans. That is why there has been a lull in the blog posts recently. I have to figure out what has been getting me down, I think it's probably just school and life and such, but I have also been dressing just for my blog instead of for me and that needs to stop (although I am not really sure how to do that just yet). 
Hopefully soon some sort of "light" will go on in my head and I will be inspired again, but until then this is what I wore today. It is slightly boring, but it has a very spring like feel to it. Last night I slept with my hair in two french braids and somehow it ended up like this! I am amazed by how that worked out! 

- S 


Shirt: Free People
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Urban Outfitters





No comments:

Post a Comment