Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Pleather + Lace Take 2


 A few weeks ago I wore something very similar to this, I guess you can say that I fell in love with the look! This dress (thrifted but originally from forever 21) is slightly too much for your average school day. By throwing on my pleather pants and oversized denim jacket the dress became simple and slightly more shirt like. 
While getting dressed this lovely spring morning, I had an extreme amount of trouble zippering the dress all the way. I had no other outfit options for the day, so I safety pinned the side of my dress together and surprisingly no one noticed. I guess that means it was a job well done!


- S

Dress: Thrifted Forever21
Pants: H&M
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Jacket: Vintage Ralph Lauren











No comments:

Post a Comment