Monday, April 21, 2014

Jumpsuit Perfection


Hello! I hope everyone had a lovely Easter filled with way to much chocolate, I know I did! Let's discuss this gorgeous romper, jumpsuit, overall like garment, I'm not entirely sure what to call it but I love it! My mom surprised me with it last week and I have been waiting to pull it out. Everything about it is perfect: the length, the fabric, the star like pattern and the general look of it. I'm sorry to say that these pictures don't do it justice, I have to think of a better way to start taking my pictures. As of right now the majority of the pictures for my blog are taken with a self timer while the camera is positioned on a step stool, and as you can see there is definitely room for a lot of improvement. It's hard to take high quality photo's when I have to take them myself, but I'm going to work on that.

- S

Romper: Aqua
T-shirt: my mom's
Shoes: Urban Outfitters












1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
    p.s. I learned that if you want to be on fashion click your photos must be only you and all the same size. It's annoying but yeah.

    ReplyDelete