Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Denim



Spring has sprung! It finally reached the low sixties today!! It's time to clean out my closet which is long, long overdue. Although the weather is picking up it is really hard to figure out what to wear, even in school today with this outfit I felt weird and sort of bare. I feel like in my school no one really goes for a slow transition from the freezing winter to sunny spring. One minute it's pants and bulky sweaters and then I turn around and the crop tops have come out of hiding. A week ago I did see someone wearing shorts... and all I can say to that is that it is too soon. 

The one thing that I can never go wrong with is a good denim dress (or skirt for that matter). They are just so simple and can easily be dressed up or down. 
 Disclaimer: I own another one of these dresses in a chambray flower print. 

- S

Thank you Tucker (my little brother) for these pictures, even if the majority of them were on a weird angle.


Dress: Urban Outfitters
Vest: Thrifted
Socks: Free People
Hat: H&M
Shoes: Vintage Nine West




No comments:

Post a Comment