Thursday, March 27, 2014

Spring Are You There?


 Why is it still so cold?! Does the earth not realize that it is march 27th today and spring began 7 days ago? I'm ready to wear short sleeves, not shorts (I hate shorts) but those don't come until summer time anyway. I'm ready for 50/60 degree weather and sunshine. It better hurry up and get here fast!

I love this short sleeved, silk button down from DKNY, it's the perfect off white and falls at just the right length for me. It has that simple yet elegant look to it that I absolutely love.

I was playing around while editing my photo's today, so that's why there are some sort of strange ones mixed in today. I am also going to start adding a little inspiration to my posts, because it's always nice to here. 


Shirt: DKNY
Pants: Gap
Jacket: My Mom's
Shoes: Urban Outfitters










No comments:

Post a Comment