Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Obsessions Part 2


First things first, my cheetah coat. There are no words. It's the perfect combination of dressiness without being too over done, basically I can wear it to school or some fancy event. The length is perfect for me, which is really hard to come by. It has shoulder pads which I still adore despite the fact that they have fallen out of fashion. Now let's take a second to marvel at the fact that yes indeed it is 100% cheetah print, and 100% polyester at the same time....

Marveling over.

Next obsession, my hat. I purchased this fabulous wool hat from H&M a few weeks ago and am just getting around to wearing it in public, even though I have taken countless selfies with it. Surprisingly I was only asked to take off this hat once today (my school has a semi strict no hat policy) so I was able to retain from the being forced to hold my hat in my hands and walk through the halls in shame. Let it be clear this is not a cowboy hat, I was actually afforded by how many yee haw's I got today. This hat will be a staple in my wardrobe until the summer warmth literally forces it from my head. This is not an understatement. You have been warned.

- S

Photo's by Maddie Collins


Dress: Free People
Sweater: Delia's
Jacket: thrifted
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Hat: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment