Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Obsession Part 1








Boots. Boots. More and more boots. I am obsessed with these black boots with a capital O. Just like every other girl I go through phases like Taylor Swift goes through guys (Tswift if your out there I mean you know judgement I am a HUGE fan), but mine is much more significant for the fate of this blog. Past phases include: Doc Martins, lace up loafers, anything heeled, even little boy shoes (that's happened multiple times). Right now I am in the cool, vintage, ankle length black boot phase, that go with just about anything. And I mean anything, I wear these shoes at least four days a week. Scratch that it's definitely more like every single day. 

This week is show week at my school, this year we are doing 42nd Street. I am apologizing in advance about the lack of post that will be coming your way. 

- S

Photo's by Abby Smith.


Overalls: Thrifted
Shirt: Uniqlo
Shoes: Vintage Nine West



No comments:

Post a Comment