Friday, March 14, 2014

Goodbye



I bid my farewell to this wonderful winter. I feel like this will be my last really wintery outfit because here in New Jersey it has been pretty nice this past week with a slight relapse into its freezing ways these past two days. Which suits me just fine. I am not looking forward to spring. This year I fell head over heals in love with this season. Yes, it has been harsh and bitter but the clothing possibilities have been endless. This winter I have discovered my true sense of style, which includes but is not limited to....

turtle necks,
utterly perfect black outfits,
wool hats,
the possibilities of bright lips, 
ripped tights,
beanies,
jackets on jackets on jackets,
and the necessity of layering.

I don't even want to think about the clothing prospects for spring, just thinking about shorts make me want to cringe. I must stop now before I have a panic attack.

Goodbye winter,

- S

Instagram
Facebook

Turtleneck: my moms
Pants: Thrifted
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Jacket: H&M














No comments:

Post a Comment