Monday, March 17, 2014

Free the People


On saturday, my friend Emme and I went on a little photo expedition. The purpose you might ask, well I wanted to capture myself exuding the essences of Free People. I think that most of the pictures capture the bohemian vibes perfectly. To me the Free People brand is all about being open, wild and well, free. The clothes themselves exhibit that effortlessly chic and cool look which is something I am always aspiring to. Sorry for the picture overload, Emme is such an amazing photographer I hated the thought of wasting any of her pictures.

- S

Photo's by Emme Harris

To see a cool video of the entire collection of photos check out my instagram.

Shirt: Free People
Pants: Gap
Sweater: Delia's
Shoes: Vintage Nine West
Hat and Bag: H&M
Coat: Thrifted














No comments:

Post a Comment