Tuesday, February 25, 2014

She's A Real Lady



As I walked home from school today I jammed out to my throw back playlist, that consists of an abundance of Miley during her Hannah Montana days, the Jo Bros, a ton of Selena, the spice girls and only a few more (the playlist is very short). As I made a total fool of myself, dancing around and singing at the top of my lungs on the car filled streets of my town, I found the perfect name for today's post. 

These photos were taken outside of my school today while taking a break from working on costume crew for our musical, this year we are doing 42nd Street. I thought that the school bus made for a cool and interesting backdrop. I absolutely adore this skirt; that I borrowed from my mom, it's a great length and weirdly enough it has great volume, which comes in handy while spinning. 


- S

Photo's by Abby Smith.


Skirt: H&M
Shirt: Thrifted
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Jacket: Vintage

1 comment: