Monday, February 24, 2014

Say What


Say what am I wearing? I was slightly annoyed to know that few people noticed that I am wearing a dress over pleather pants. Or more specifically a slip tucked into my pleather pants with a dress on top and a button down tied around my waist in hopes of getting that effortlessly cool, model off duty look, did it work? I think not. Whatever. Lately I have been inspired by sheer dresses and skirts, carelessly placed over jeans or other stick thin pants. The look is great, and I know that sheer will be a big thing this upcoming season. Too bad I do not own a single piece of clothing crafted out of see through fabric. So this simple lace dress will have to do, for now.

Obviously I have returned from my trip with Florida, I have been savoring memories of warm sunlight and beautiful sunsets on this dreary New Jersey day. With in the week or two I will be working on a video from my trip, keep an eye out for that!

- S


Dress: Free People
Pants: H&M
Shirt: Gap
Shoes: Vintage Nine West

No comments:

Post a Comment