Monday, February 10, 2014

Colored Lips Are a Must



Happy Monday!
For anyone who goes to my school this week marks the first full week of school we have had since the beginning of January, so it's bound to be a ruff one. But then were off for next week, and I am off to Floridia! Yippee!!
I decided that you all are probably bored of hearing me talk about my overall addiction, so I think I'll do something a little different today. I am going to give you a Revlon Review. As you have noticed in these past few months I have developed what some might call an obsession for lipstick. I currently have three different colors that I rotate throughout the week, two are Revlon color stay, while the third is an older version of Revlon that still works great! Revlon color stay lipstick is fabulous, because the color really does stay, I can go through the whole day and only reapply once or twice. Which means that the color lasts as I stuff my face at lunch and drink my weight in tea. The only issue I have with Revlon color stay, is so minuscule I don't really need to mention it, but I will. At the end of the day I have the hardest time getting it off my lips, I mean I have to scrub and scrub using some real elbow grease on my poor lips until it reluctantly comes off. But other than that Revlon color stay lipstick in all its beautiful shades is definitely worth the $10.


Overalls: Vintage
Shirt: H&M Kids
Shoes: Vintage Nine West


No comments:

Post a Comment