Thursday, January 09, 2014

These Boots Are Made For Walking













The other day I went shopping in my house; I walked down the picture covered hallway and into my parent's room, took a left turn and ended up in their closet. A few minutes later...  I walked out carrying these black boots, a new (to me) pair of jeans and the knowledge that there is plenty more where they came from. 

The hand-me-down and "recycled"clothes that I receive are some of the most beloved in my closet. I really value and love everything that I obtain from either my mom, sisters, or even my brother because it's all so different from anything else I have and unique pieces are things that I am always on the hunt for.

Also be sure to check out the new page called Life According to Instagram on the top of the home screen, I will be posting a new one at the end of every month!

- S

P.S. This is my 100th post!!! 

Boots: Vintage Nine West
Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Dress: Free People
Blazer: TFW

No comments:

Post a Comment