Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Breaking Out of Comfort Zones

















I have never been one to wear a turtlenecks or necklaces other than my heart shape lock I wear everyday. But I saw this, "I think its important to go outside your comfort zone or else it gets boring." in Vogue the other day and I just felt the need to try something new and now I am a total turtleneck fanatic, I have already thought of several different ways I can wear this turtleneck again. I wish it was okay to wear the same shirt two days in a row. 

The most amazing thing happened, I am now a Teen Vogue Fashion Click Blogger!! I have been hoping for this for a long time now, I applied in November and the people at Teen Vogue finally got around to reviewing my blog! It is such an honor, I can't wait to submit my first post! Please be sure to check it out, my Fashion Click badge is on the right!

- S

Dress: Free People
Turtleneck: My moms
Vest: Vintage
Shoes: Vintage Nine West

No comments:

Post a Comment