Tuesday, January 21, 2014

An S and Friends Adventure































Hey Guys!! 
This past weekend one of my camp friends, Olivia came into town/NYC for her 16th birthday present. Olivia has the coolest blog ever called All Those Little Things, her badge is on the right! I went into the City on Saturday to spend the day with her and her best friend, Ally. We began the afternoon with a tour through Chelsea Market (one of my favorite spots in the city) and some lunch. Chelsea Market is such a cool place, its an old factory so its a huge space, filled with all types of food vendors. Of course we couldn't leave without having some gelato! Our next stop was SOHO for a little shopping, and some walking around. After that we headed back to their apartment, which was actually the coolest thing ever! It made me realize how excited I am to one day live in the city. 
I love any excuse to go into the city and being able to have a minnie reunion with Olivia was amazing and I also loved being able to meet, Ally! 

Also for more constant updates check out my instagram and like my facebook page!

- S

Overalls: Thrifted
Turtle neck: my moms
Shoes: Vintage Nine West
Jacket: H&M
Scarf: Free People



1 comment:

  1. LOVE THISSSSS!!!! I am still editing some pics and the video and I will post soon <3 <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete