Thursday, January 23, 2014

A Box For My Jewels



The other day I became extremely frustrated when I realized I had so many old movie tickets and not enough space to hang them up. It was either throw them away or do something with them. Yesterday while rearranging the furniture in my room (this has something to do with a perfume bottle falling behind my dresser and exploding everywhere) I realized I was in desperate need of another jewelry box, specifically for my bracelets. So instead of studying for my exams this afternoon I made one; using an old cigar box, all my movie tickets, pages from magazines and modge podge. It was so easy I don't know why I didn't do it before, it was also fun to look through all my movie tickets and realize that I have been saving them since 2011 when I went to see Soul Surfer.

- S 

2 comments: