Wednesday, January 08, 2014

365 Days Later...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE ADVENTURES OF S!!!!

happy birthday to my blog,
happy birthday to my blog,
happy birthday to the adventures of s,
happy birthday to you!

One year ago today I started my blog, I can't believe how fast this past year went by. The blog went through three name changes and multiple layout modifications, until I finally found what I was looking for. 

Below you will find a picture from each month to prove how much my style has evolved throughout the year. 

January


February


 March


April


May


June


July


August


September


October


 November


December


Today.













Thank you all so much for following my blog, without all of you I probably wouldn't be blogging anymore. I can't wait to see what this year will bring! I look forward to many more adventures in 2014!


- S

Today
Shirt: Free People
Sweater: Delias
Pants: Gap
Boots: Vintage





2 comments:

  1. okay first off you need to tell me where you got those jeans because they rock
    secondly, this is so awesome and cute and I love seeing your evolution and the blogs and ahh its just so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww our bloggies have close birthdays! Mine is December 26th :) our little babies are a'growin up!!

    ReplyDelete