Thursday, January 02, 2014

2014, Here We Come!
























 HUZZAH!!!

2013 is a thing of the past, now it is time to move onward and upward into the new year!

Above you saw New Years Eve pictures along with what I wore today.

So much has happened since I last posted.... to start there was Christmas! Or more importantly Christmas Eve my favorite day of the holidays, mostly because Christmas Eve church is the most beautiful service of the year. Completely filled with songs and candle light, its absolutely stunning. And also because my town lights luminary's that line sidewalks and driveways, lighting up the night and acting as a signal for santa.

Lets see, after all the amazing Christmas festivities, my friends and I went into New york City in a complete down pour, and ended up getting lost in uptown... Oops. My sister and I also went to the Guggenheim, an art museum in the city, later in the week and saw an incredible exhibit filled with all kinds of prints by Christopher Wool. (check out one of them on my instagram, http://instagram.com/theadventuresofs)  

And then New Years eve, a great night all around. As we watched the ball drop on the Tv, everyone screaming 10, 9, 8, 7... welcoming the new year with nothing but pure joy. In that moment I realized what people mean when they say, "and we were infinite." from The Perks of Being a Wallflower.

I hope your new year is all that you want it to be!

- S

Today's outfit - 
Shirt: Freepeople
Pants: Urbanoutfitters
Shoes: Docs
Jacket: H&M

New years eve - 
Dress: H&M
Shoes: Urbanoutfitters





No comments:

Post a Comment